With COVID-19 restrictions again, running puppy school as we know is not possible, but our veterinary team are offering some informative, fun and safe alternatives.
Please contact our friendly nurses for more details and secure your spot on 9877 3277.
There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
Classes are sutible for puppies between the ages of 8-16 wks that have had their first vaccination. 5x1 hour sessions over the course of 5 weeks.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in our local Puppy Pre-school classes.
* Please note that our puppy preschool classes take place upstairs and this is away from the hospital areas. Our puppy preschool is available regularly early in the evenings during the weekdays. However, disability access may not be available; we offer individual sessions with puppy group socialisation for these occasions.